2006-04-23

Dear reader,

welcome to my second blog. Since you have already landed on this page, you might just as well spend a few more minutes to find out what's it about -- and what not.

Why create another blog if I already had one? The reason is quite simple: I used to blog in my native language, which is unfortunately not understood by at least 97.2 percent of the world's online population. But every now and then I feel the urge to discuss issues that might be of interest to non-Estonians as well. That's why.

You might want to check back here if you're interested in information society, network economy, disruptive business models, free culture, freedom of speech, participatory democracy, green thinking, intercultural relationships, science fiction, skydiving, and maybe a few other issues.

You should never visit this page again if you can't stand politically incorrect expression of ideas.

Should some my writing spark a flame in your mind, feel free to share your point of view with me -- and the other readers: commenting is enabled. I do admire reading well-argumented statements -- even if they don't support my own point of view.

DISCLAIMER: Unless clearly stated otherwise, the views and opinions expressed in the posts herein are mine and mine alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer or anybody else. The comments belong to their authors; I don't censor out anything except spam.

LEGAL NOTICE: Unless clearly stated otherwise, all content in this blog is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 license.



Peeter P. "wolli" Mõtsküla

Kommentaare ei ole: